No-Bake Biscuit And Banana Pyramid Cake – If you would like to start baking, the best way is the easy way. To become a baker or a cake enthusiast, I would first recommend to develop a few necessary basic skills. How to prepare the ingredients, how to mix them well or just simply to get more familiar with equipment and ingredients.
I would like to share this dead simple no-bake cake recipe. You do not need to have any baking skills to make this cake.
This unbaked cake’s ingredients are biscuits, bananas, creamy cheese filler and chocolate glaze. Let’s call it No-bake biscuit banana pyramid cake. Looks interesting and trendy, is fun to make and the best part is, that you can create it with your children and have a great family time together.
The most important part is the creamy filler. The filler itself is a healthy virtually fat-free alternative to other similar rich fillings. The main ingredient here is a quark. Sometimes people could get confused, because quark is like cottage cheese or ricotta. Sometimes they call it curd. It is quite common in German-speaking countries or central Europe.
The rest of the cake ingredients are very common and well-known. You will need butter, sugar, sweet tea biscuits, melted chocolate and one or two bananas. You can have some difficulties when rolling together the biscuit layers. This is when the pyramid is build from layered field of tea biscuits, but do not worry! If in doubts, take a look at our movie tutorial for more detailed explanation.
Here is the list of all ingredients
2 or 3 packets of sweet crackers or tea biscuits
125 g butter
7 tablespoons of icing sugar
1) Mix quark, butter and icing sugar in a bowl.
2) Spread biscuits on the tin foil in 3 rows to match the length of two bananas. Create a layer of biscuits 3 biscuits high and roughly 9 biscuits wide.
3) Spread the filling on one layer of biscuits.
4) Place the second layer of biscuits on the filling.
5) Then spread the rest of filling on the second layer of biscuits. Leave some cream for the finishing of the cake. You will need it to cover the sides of the pyramid before you will add the chocolate glaze.
6) Now comes the fun part. Place 2 bananas on the second layer. Using the tinfoil fold the biscuits in the pyramid shape.
7) Once your pyramid is build, spread the rest of filling on the sides of the biscuit pyramid. Let it chill in the fridge at least for one hour.
8) Melt the dark chocolate and cover the surface of your newly build biscuit pyramid. Let it cool.
Have fun and enjoy!